Cytotoxic Safety Cabinets

Faster's Class II Cytotoxic safety cabinets have been designed to guarantee the product, personnel and environmental protection and they are primary suitable for applications such as: preparation and handling of cytotoxic drugs, preparation and manipulation of antineoplastic chemotherapeutics, preparation and manipulation of CMR drugs and any other agents likely to cause genetic alterations or synergetic activities with other materials.


These Cytotoxic Drug and Microbiological Safety Cabinets designed and built to performance requirements of the EN 12469:2000 and DIN 12980:2005-06 European Standards.

They are triple HEPA filter technology cabinet, with 100% of the air filtered via the main H14 HEPA/ULPA filter directly below the work surface and then 70% of the air re-circulated via the recirculating H14 HEPA/ULPA filter within the cabinet, whilst the remaining 30% is discharged through an exhaust H14 HEPA/ULPA filter.

for more information on range of products