Decontamination Of Biosafety Cabinets
Biosafety cabinets should be decontaminated under the following conditions.
- Accessing the contaminated plenum (to change the filters, blowers etc.)
- Relocation of the cabinet from one room / building to another
- When the type of micro-organisms is drastically changed
- After a serious spill of dangerous micro-organism
- When there is product contamination contributed to the cabinet
We uses ionised Hydrogen Peroxide, an innovative technology that provides residue free decontamination and 6-log bio-burden reduction by delivering an activated hydrogen peroxide solution for effective bio-decontamination where reduction of biological load is critical.
This hydrogen peroxide fogging effectively destroys the organisms on a physical level, not just a biological level, leaving no chance for future strains to develop immunity to the decontamination process. Once the decontamination process is complete, the hydrogen peroxide denatures and disseminates into oxygen and water within minutes, leaving no residue or by-products.
Ionized Hydrogen Peroxide / iHP™ provides an effective means of decontamination, disinfection and infection control of all surfaces within a controlled environment.
We are also authorised distributor for the machines for patented Ionized Hydrogen Peroxide / iHP™.
Please browse below link for further information or order one for your lab.